Thread: walmart guppy

walmart guppy

Was at walmart today getting aquarium sealant and happen to glance into the guppy tank and spay a very nice looking pure black female guppy. no other color was on her but pitch black. she was so pretty, if i didnt already have to many guppyies i would of grabbed her. almost thinking about going back and getting her! so bad!

Blog Entries
    Wow,a pure black female is very rare,that is from lips to the tail,or do you mean like a 3/4 black female.Yes they are great looking.I would have bought her in a heart beat.
    Did you do your water change today
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Don`t help others because others have helped you,help others because its the right thing to do!!!

madmike140$gmail dot com

Vice President Bostonguppyclub: MADMIKE

"When you say you have to many guppies"! Would you ever be willing to sell your culls off?

i havnt started culling yet, but when it comes to the point of that i will deff have to sell! or give away!
    she was 3/4 black, but so pretty still!

went and got her and another htat looks just like her plus 2 very nice looking sky blue colored females. im so bad >.< i had to buy another tank and divide my 55 so i have more room!!!

Hillbilly, if you are close to me and need Guppies, I'm always giving away culls. PM if you are interested.

Crazydustirose, I can't resist buying Guppies when I see one that I like, even if it is at Walmart!
    And, if there is an aquarium in a store, I have go there, I can't resist.
    Last edited by ForGuppies; January 6th-2008 at 05:19 PM.
    Asociación Puertorriqueña de Guppies y Endlers
    Facebook group

STRAINS

Metal Blue Grass Swallow, Neon Blue Ribbon, Red & Blue Grass, European Lace, Metal Silver King Cobra, IFGA Purple (champion bloodline), IFGA Purple Moscow/Green, IFGA Blue, Albino Full Red, Snakeskin Cobra, RREA Full White Platinum Ribbon, Japan Blue/Neon Blue Grass, Albino Galaxy Swallow, Albino Metal Ribbon. Sorry, I don't have Guppies to sell now.

yeah, well, right now i have a 6.6gl with 1 male and 9 females, a 6.6gl with 2 males and 5 females 2 5gls i need heaters for and a 29gl full of babies and a 55gl i just divided and am awaiting for babys to get older to be divided inot male/female

My rule of thumb: Whenever I see an exceptional guppy... as long as its healthy I will buy. If it means another tank...or jar, or 1g bottle, so be it LOL!

I think...therefore I am....not a guppy.

haha, that is a good rule of thumb