Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Endler/Guppy Crosses & its Decendants

Endler/Guppy Crosses & its Decendants

Asociación Puertorriqueña de Guppies y Endlers
    Facebook group

STRAINS

Metal Blue Grass Swallow, Neon Blue Ribbon, Red & Blue Grass, European Lace, Metal Silver King Cobra, IFGA Purple (champion bloodline), IFGA Purple Moscow/Green, IFGA Blue, Albino Full Red, Snakeskin Cobra, RREA Full White Platinum Ribbon, Japan Blue/Neon Blue Grass, Albino Galaxy Swallow, Albino Metal Ribbon. Sorry, I don't have Guppies to sell now.

Wow I was wondering what they would look like. I understand they can add lots of color to guppies. I really like the purple and orange one..I have thought about using one to cross in to the guppy lines...Do you think the guppy would be orange and purple? Here it is..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3DIfZ%26sa%3DN
    Gotta Luv the Guppies!

Blog Entries
    Very nice! The hybrids look prettier!

wow very cool lookin'!!

Is that really purple? It looks to me that is black and orange.

I have other Endler/Guppy descendants that does not like these at all. I guess it depends on what kind opf Ebndler and Gupy you use.

You see? There's a lot of variety.

This was 3rd generation Red Endler/Neon Blue female.

Last edited by ForGuppies; January 29th-2009 at 12:28 AM.
    Facebook group

STRAINS

Metal Blue Grass Swallow, Neon Blue Ribbon, Red & Blue Grass, European Lace, Metal Silver King Cobra, IFGA Purple (champion bloodline), IFGA Purple Moscow/Green, IFGA Blue, Albino Full Red, Snakeskin Cobra, RREA Full White Platinum Ribbon, Japan Blue/Neon Blue Grass, Albino Galaxy Swallow, Albino Metal Ribbon. Sorry, I don't have Guppies to sell now.

they are very pretty

o my gosh! those examples look exactly like my guppies! could my guppies have some endler in there family tree?

This Endler/Guppy descendant x Neon Blue Ribbon female produced some kind of platinum Guppies. I am still waiting to see it grown up. It light blue blue metallic (head to tail) and his brother is coloring like him. Another brother looks Neon Red and the sisters don't have much color yet.

Father

Mother is like this, but lighter in color.

Fry at 5 weeks.

Now at 8 weeks.

Last edited by ForGuppies; January 29th-2009 at 12:57 AM.
    Facebook group

STRAINS

very cool markings and coloration!

Isprol11, many times you know there is some Endler or Wild Guppies in the background because of the spots on the body. If they have many spots, especially of different colors, you might well have some with mixed ancestry. Post your pictures to see.
    Facebook group

STRAINS