Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where can i buy endlers?

where can i buy endlers?

so i usually get my guppies from my friend for free since he alrdy breeds them. but i do all my shopping at that pet place. but they dont seem to carry endlers. where do u buy yours?

Blog Entries
    aquabid.com
    Did you do your water change today
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Don`t help others because others have helped you,help others because its the right thing to do!!!

madmike140$gmail dot com

Vice President Bostonguppyclub: MADMIKE

Blog Entries
    Hi rsour24,

There is a member on here who sells endlers and his name is NYCGuppydude. He actually has an online store you can take a look at. The website is:

www.wildguppystore.com

Good Luck and maybe someone else knows of another breeder website as well.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Hutch View Post
    There is a member on here who sells endlers and his name is NYCGuppydude. He actually has an online store you can take a look at. The website is:

www.wildguppystore.com
    That's your man.
    LAKELAND, FL.
    TAMPA BAY AQUARIUM SOCIETY

"The problem with Christianity is not that it has been tried and found wanting,
    but that it has been found difficult and left untried" GK Chesterton

Whoa I never new NYC sold them! I want to check his site out now.

Anyway, I gotta throw my 2 cents in and agree with mike003. Adrian is the greatest!!! I've gotten all his various lines (that he sells on aquabid) and yesterday I just ordered 2 pairs of snake hybrids and 2 pairs of japan blues from him. I think his prices are pretty affordable, and he always ships the fish so well. I've ordered twice from him and each time I got 3 pairs, didn't lose one fish.
    GOT COLUMNARIS? HYDROGEN PEROXYIDE SAVES LIVES! *<-read this and that->*
    Want to find out more about Flexibacter columnaris? Click here!
    Any Questions? Comments? Concerns? Need Help? Feel free to PM or E-MAIL me, or any other mod/admin!
    Hey Katie: I hope you all know, it is my life goal to make this website www.guppiesPWNcichlids.com
    I love my quaker parrots, cockatiel, parakeet, longhaired chis, and fish... but my favorite animal will always be my Homo sapien Sherief !

thanks a lot guys! im thinking of buying a few pairs! i just learned these fish even exist so yea haha

I know you said you checked local stores, but did you check the feeder/ common guppy tank? my local place usually has endlers marked as commons. Unless sales are down, then they put up the endler signs. :P
    my design websiteshttp://faye-ohki.deviantart.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...09661692404561
    "everyone should have the right to live their life the way they want, and still be treated respectfully. Not everyone is the same, so not everyone is going to follow the same path."
    respect is earned

haha, ill check that out next time i go

Quote Originally Posted by kittyfish View Post
    I know you said you checked local stores, but did you check the feeder/ common guppy tank? my local place usually has endlers marked as commons. Unless sales are down, then they put up the endler signs. :P
    I thought perhaps you mistook wilds for Endlers, but now that is just a hoot! Can you blame them though Tough times with this economy. Still, lucky you that your LFS has Endlers being sold as commons (even if it is only sometimes).
    GOT COLUMNARIS? HYDROGEN PEROXYIDE SAVES LIVES! *<-read this and that->*
    Want to find out more about Flexibacter columnaris? Click here!
    Any Questions? Comments? Concerns? Need Help? Feel free to PM or E-MAIL me, or any other mod/admin!
    Hey Katie: I hope you all know, it is my life goal to make this website www.guppiesPWNcichlids.com
    I love my quaker parrots, cockatiel, parakeet, longhaired chis, and fish... but my favorite animal will always be my Homo sapien Sherief !