Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Fishroom AGAIN

Updated Fishroom AGAIN

I think I might be done for awhile, here is my completed fish room (maybe) hah

looking good.

Blog Entries
    OMG! Can I come live with you? I can only dream of a set up like that!

Blog Entries
    what a very nice fish room,lot of tanks,enjoy
    Did you do your water change today
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Don`t help others because others have helped you,help others because its the right thing to do!!!

madmike140$gmail dot com

Vice President Bostonguppyclub: MADMIKE

Blog Entries
    It looks great I wish it was in my house but I'd need to put in a basement first lol
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Suffering from an acute case of Multiple Tank Syndrome (MTS)

Visit my album http://www.guppies.com/forums/album.php?u=47484
    Visit our website http://www.hubertyaquatics.com

I think I would want a rocking chair placed where the straight back chair is in the last picture. I sure would be great to have a fishroom like this one. Looks so easy to work in. Cherrytrin, you have done well. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Great pics! I especially like the watchdog. He looks like he'll tear your arm off and feed it to the guppies if you get too close.
    If you never get thrown out trying to steal a base, you're not being aggressive enough.

what do you do about humidity? angelsplus has a little hydrometer-right word? that tests humidity.

how many tanks too?

how do u have the 4ft shop lights setup? anything under them? do u just move them when u need in there?

i have a light setup like that, with a peice of glass the same size(alittle bigger) then the light under it. it moving it, and my cord is infront of the fish

hows the crayfish doing? where do u have them in this setup? i have a 24tank setup similar to yours, and have a crayfish in almost every tank